Cwtch y Wennol
1 Bedroom | Sleeps 2
Romance and luxury combined in a period cottage.
Smart TV with DVD
About the cottage
Providing the perfect romantic hideaway, Cwtch is formed from the old grainstore. The exposed stone walls and full-height ceiling rising to the beams above are especially beautiful lit up in the evening. The cosy living area is perfect for curling up with a book or magazine or to watch a film in front of the roaring wood burning stove. Dining is at the little breakfast table perfect for two, or at the kitchen island while watching the cook at work in the contrastingly modern kitchen which is generously equipped.
The mezzanine bedroom vaulted ceiling overlooks the living space with glazed balconies. Luxurious little touches include robes and slippers for wearing down to the gorgeous stone-walled bathroom with huge bath perfect for candle-lit bubble baths.
Guests of Cwtch y Wennol said...
"Absolute perfection and somewhere was are never going to forget as my partner of 5 years proposed to me on our first night and I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful setting"
Louise & Gareth
"Thank you for making our stay here one to remember. Cwtch is a hidden gem! From the second we arrived we were blown away… the hamper, the surroundings, and the homely feel, we have loved every second"
Kate, Liam and Beryl the dog
- Bedroom with king-size bed, luxury linen, vaulted ceiling, dual-aspect over-looking the private garden, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer,
- Bathroom: luxury bathroom with large free-standing bath, walk-in shower, fluffy towels, heated towel rail
- Lounge: squishy sofas and comfy armchair, wood-burner, smart tv, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, Bluetooth speaker, books, games, magazines, maps and guidebooks
- Kitchen area: breakfast table with 2 chairs (additional chairs available), generously equipped kitchen, island with breakfast bar, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment (counter-top freezer available on request), coffee machine (Nespresso pods provided), kettle, toaster, washing machine/dryer, ironing board
- Outside: private enclosed garden, dog-friendly fencing, terrace with table and chairs, sun-loungers, steps up to lawned area with slate wall, overlooking fields
- Ample parking