Plas y Wennol
2 Bedrooms | Sleeps 4
Plas is a 2-bedroomed cottage, designed to work for a family of four, friends, or equally cosy and comfortable for just two. This is the perfect place to unwind, with a cosy living space, sun-trap terrace and lawned area in the enclosed private garden. Plas is very dog-friendly, with lots of extra touches to make your four-legged friend’s stay as comfortable as yours, including a downstairs shower to wash off sandy paws. The full-height glazed staircase leads to the light-filled beamed bedrooms, each with a glass Juliet balcony overlooking the cottage garden and fields beyond.
3 luxury shower rooms
About the cottage
Spectacular views from the windows at the front look out over the fields and valley beyond. The spacious open-plan dining area with oak table and chairs is perfect for you and any guests you have to visit. The generously equipped kitchen has all the tools for the enthusiastic chef, unless you choose to cook al fresco on the barbecue on the terrace or eat out at one of the local eateries. The downstairs loo is equipped with ‘doggie’ shower, humans also allowed! Perfect for washing the sand off after a day at the beach, or washing muddy paws after a ramble through the woods. Up the full-height glazed staircase you will find two beamed bedrooms, each with a glass Juliet balcony overlooking the cottage garden and fields beyond. The French-style king-size bed is perfect for breakfast in bed while the en-suite has a large shower. The second bedroom allows flexible sleeping - it can be set up as a king-size bed or singles at your request. The main bathroom also has a huge shower, bath and lots of beams again!
The private garden is the perfect spot to soak up the Welsh sunshine on the sun-trap terrace, with steps up to the lawn for children and four-legged friends to run around. Behind the Welsh slate wall is a private field, where red kites and buzzards often swoop.
Guests of Plas y Wennol said...
"From the welcome hamper to the lovely cottage, decorated so beautifully, the blissful bed, peace and tranquillity…we would certainly like to return"
David, Jane and Tilly
"Absolutely perfect in every way. Stunning cottage, immaculately clean, surprise hamper and goodies"
- 2 Bedrooms with king-size beds (flexible twin in bedroom 2), luxury linen, vaulted ceiling in main bedroom, each with Juliet balcony over-looking the private garden, hairdryer in each room
- Bathrooms: 2 luxury shower rooms (1 ensuite) with large walk-in shower, fluffy towels, heated towel rail, bath in main bathroom
- 3rd shower room downstairs, dog-friendly, dog shampoo provided, with coat storage
- Lounge: 2 squishy sofas and armchair, wood-burner, smart tv, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, Bluetooth speaker, books, games, magazines, maps and guidebooks
- Kitchen, Dining, Utility: large oak table with 4 chairs (additional chairs available), generously equipped kitchen, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine (Nespresso pods provided), kettle, toaster, washing machine/dryer, ironing board
- Outside: private enclosed garden, dog-friendly fencing, terrace with table and chairs, sun-loungers, steps up to lawned area with slate wall, overlooking fields
- Ample parking